Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why do I love Toyota?

Toyota has been drug through the mud the past several months. How many have you questioned Toyota's ability to build a car?




I know that I haven't, why would I? Yes, I do own a 2009 Toyota Camry and I have wanted one for years. When I was a little girl I always knew my love was with the Toyota Camry. My family loves Toyota's, my aunts have always had a Toyota Corolla or Camry, even my parents had a Toyota Corolla when I first started driving.

Why? They last forever! Long as you take care of them, they will as I say take care of you and last. I know my sister in law has a older Toyota Camry and it has over 200,000 miles and still going. Even my brother has a much older Toyota pickup that's going with many miles and heck I think the body might rust out before the motor goes. ;)

Why do I love my Toyota Camry though? It's great on gas milage, it has lots of room and the trunk is huge! The first time we used the car to go on vacation my husband is like were are we going to put all this stuff? I said don't worry it will fit and it did! The great thing that I know is that I will have this car for many more years to come as it's so dependable.

Toyota stands behind their vehicles, they really do. My car was part of the recall, was I scared about it? No, I really wasn't as I knew Toyota would fix the problem. I took my car in for it to be fixed and it was done in one afternoon and I walked away feeling great to be part of the Toyota family.

I just went last week to have my car serviced and the local Toyota place always offers great service no matter what I am having done. Over all my thoughts on the recalls and dealing with Toyota, they are still as good as they once were. This could have happened with any other vehicle manafacture. If you are in the search for a vechile, I hope that you will think about what I have wrote as it does come from the bottom of my heart and I wouldn't trade my Camry for nothing!




Disclosure:I'm participating in a Toyota/TwitterMoms campaign, which inspired this post. My opinions, thoughts and feelings are my own. As a TwitterMom, I'm eligible for a courtesy gift of $50.

No comments: