Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My World....

has not slowed down any! Ugh... I really thought I was going to get back into blogging more, however I haven't had a chance to work on it like I wanted to. On Wednesday I took my youngest son to daycare and he got sick so I ended up spending the day giving him extra TLC. Little did I know that on Thursday I would get to be the wonderful host to the stomach bug little man had on Wednesday. I was so sick Thursday night and into Friday, and I can say this was the worse stomach bug I have had in a while. During last week I missed two days at work and two days of classes and one of those days included my midterm exam. I was lucky enough to have a great teacher who put my test in the testing center and I got by there in the nick of time and took it. I am happy to report I made a 100 on that test. :o)

Little things like that make my day! I say that I am back and ready to get back into blogging, so stay tuned.

No comments: