Monday, June 15, 2009



Are you ready for Father's Day? It's Sunday!

Do you have a father in your life that you never know what to buy for them no mater what holiday it might be?

This describes my father to a tee! I never, ever know what to get him. I mean never, it seems like he has everything that he might need. I mean, at least the small things that don't cost a fortune. Well this year Mom Central has so great ideas, and they are range from under $25.00 and up. They have some great ideas from DVD's, books, shoes, cameras, tents, and much more. This is a great way to get wonderful ideas and deals so check them out you want be sorry!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I am always at a loss for what to give my dad. I'll have to check it out.

Native American Momma said...

Oh, I just take him out to dinner and spend the day doing something with him, he loves the park as much as a kid LOL