Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Last Few Days....

Have brought great sadness to me. I got sick this past weekend, fever, aching all over, I just knew it was the flu. So on Monday my wonderful husband staid out of work and took me to the doctor. I was so sick there was no way that I could get the boys ready and drive myself to the doctor. Thank you Brad for helping me out like you did with the boys and things around the house. You will never know how much you mean to me!

I ended up not having the flu, but have a sinus infection along with a bladder infection. Which I would take any day over the flu! The nice doctor put me on antibiotic's, which means no breastfeeding. He said that I could try to feed him, but it would taste funny to him and he would more than likely not eat. I could even pump and dump until it's out of my system. Well after much thought about it I have decided to just stop and wean him. Chandler is just a little over 6 months old and I think that is better than not trying at all. However, I am feeling bad for Chandler we have had a few ruff evenings and nights. I know it will get better over time, it just makes me sad to see him like this. I wish I could take the sadness away from him. Just always know Chandler, Mommy is here for you and loves you so much!

In the mean time I am using lots of cabage leafs, cold compresses, and drinking nasty sage tea. Things have to start feeling better real soon. ;)

1 comment:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. You are such a wonderful mommy and Chandler knows that :). *hugs*