Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

My Valentines Day was just like any other Valentines Day except that I did get to spend the whole day with husband. We never really do anything big, I mean we get each other a card but that is about the extent of our gift buying. We enjoyed the day by spending time with each other and doing nothing. Brad helped me set up my new treadmill, then I cleaned house. That was about the extent of the day.

We did do something a little diffrent. My best friend Jen had moved recently and we had helped them, but did not get a chance to help with the dinning room table. So, we packed up and headed on over so husband could help get that moved. Then our two families went to dinner, where you ask??? Wendy's! What is more exciting on Valentines Day then going to spend time with people you love and enjoying dinner at a place we all love.

There is something very special about our local Wendy's that some people may not know. Wendy's in Boone, NC is the only two story, free standing Wendy's in the country, and one of the busiest in the world. So of course the kids always want to sit up stairs, and who wouldn't want too. It's neat to look down on the highway and see the cars go by.

I really enjoyed Valentines Day this year, and as I told Jen, it's one I will never forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told Scott, I couldn't imagine spending Valentines any other way. We absolutely had the greatest time. Thank you all for all your help too!!! I'm so happy you got the treadmill too. :)