Sunday, August 19, 2012

Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on DVD

At Childrens Hospital, it’s safe to say that the doctors such as Owen and Ritchie act like children. As a parent I always want to set a good example and act like the responsible adult and make sure my kids see me that way. However, my husband is the biggest kid ever! Especially when it comes to our two boys, he is always on their level having a ball with them. I honestly need to learn how to let my hair down and relax with him, and act like the children every now and again.  Do you ever act like children now that you are an adult?


Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on... by thewbdotcom


Get your own complete third season of the Children’s Hospital now available on DVD!



"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Childrens Hospital."



No comments: