Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Step Back

Over this summer so many tragic accidents have happened here in my town. It's a small college town and when things happen here everyone is in shock. I have stepped away from my blog thinking to focus more on myself and family over the end of the spring and summer.  Now it is that time again, school is starting and the boys have grown so much over summer. As I have stepped back and looked at my life I am very proud of myself.  I have come a very long way and I could not have done it without God's help.  I want to never take anyone or moment in my life for granted. I have seen this summer that lives can change in a heartbeat and I always want to live life to the fullest.

My first goal I am setting is to get back into blogging and move my blog to a webpage. Please stay tuned for the new Cin's Out Numbered and Loving It!   

1 comment:

GAHCindy said...

I wait with bated breath. :-) Can't wait to see it!