Friday, July 24, 2009

Ready for a Vacation

I am ready to step away from the real world. The world where I am getting up at 5:45, taking the kids where they go, going to work, packing lunches and all the house work on the side.

Can you tell I have not had a vacation in a while? Our last vacation that we took was back in July, 2007. We went to the beach and had a great week. We knew we would be busy after that week, but had no idea what God hand in store for us. We had just sold our house and the week after we come back we where signing the paper work and moving in with family. We will moved, found out I was prego, moved into the new house, and had Chandler. We did not take a vacation last year since Chandler was going to be born the end of July first of August and I would need what time I had saved up for maternity leave. He came the end of July and so I guess you can say staying home with him was my vacation.

Well this year we have planned a special vacation for Devon, we feel like we owe it to him for not getting to go on vacation. I mean come on though, he got a baby brother what more could he want? ;0)

We are going to Disney World in October, we are hoping by then the temperature in Florida will be cooler the crowds will be less and we can enjoy ourselves. Anyone been this time of year? Any tips that you might have, I would love to hear.

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

Stopping by to give a little blog ♥