Friday, March 19, 2010

Disney Live!! Mickey's Rockin' Road Show!

Guess who's coming to town? Mickey and all his great friends and I know that you and your children are going to love it!




Boy do I have a special offer for you and your family so you want have to miss any of it!


On Thursday, April 1st you can get tickets for just $15.00! They are good for either 2pm or at 7pm! I know you are thinking, yea but it's a school night! Well I know that CMS schools are closed on Friday, April 2, so it will be a great time to bring the whole family! Now I have you thinking, so how do I get these tickets??



All you have to do is use the special code: DEALDL to get your tickets! I hope that you all have a wonderful time and enjoy the show!!

Disclosure: Our family was provided with tickets in exchange for sharing this information with you my readers.

1 comment:

Eli Graham said...

Appreciate your blog post