Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weigh In Tuesday!

I was excited to climb back on that scale this morning, as I wanted to see if I had made any progress. I have kept my workouts going and feel that I have done really well with my eating.

Drum roll........................

2nd weigh in: 165.2 lbs

I lost exactly a pound, but I will take that. It's a loss, I feel with me working out like I am that my body needs to learn to adjust to it and I hope to see more results next week.

Also coming up next week, I hope to introduce you to a product that I am very excited to learn more about and use. I hope it will help me to understand my body more and get me on the road to weight loss. So check in next week for an update on my weight and see what the product is that I can't wait to share with you!

1 comment:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Woot Woot... Proud of you Cindy!