Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Excited

I am so excited to announce that we are getting a camper!



I grew up camping my whole life, it is something that I love to do. When I was small we had this big green tent we went in. Then we up graded to a pop up, that was the life. Well our family grew, I got married, my brother got married. Everyone wanted to still go camping, so my dad and mom invested in a bigger pop up. It's a nice pop up, and have enjoyed many nights in it. My parents have let us borrow it on several occasions, which I am very great full for. Ever since we got married I have had on my list to buy a camper for my family to enjoy. My husband and I have talked about it, but it never seemed to be the right time. I always pull them up online and look and wish. We finally got my husbands truck paid off and thought why not look at them at least, what is it going to hurt. On Saturday while Devon was as school we went and had a look. We found one at a great price, we go on Friday to pick it up. I can't wait! I can't wait to go and us it either. Spring, it's time for you to come. Cindy wants to go camping. :)

2 comments:

Nell said...

I've always wanted to get a RV and travel the states, but it would have to be one of those huge, awesome, pimped out RV's that feel more like a home than camping. LOL

Nell

Ann Harrison said...

I hear the birds singing and am so hopeful that spring will be here soon.
I can't wait to hear about your camping trips!

(And by the way... thanks for being a part of the Virtual GNO last Friday. I hope you met some wonderful bloggers :-> )