Friday, April 2, 2010

Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel Soundtrack

How many of you out there have taken my advice and bought Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel Soundtack?


The more that we listen to it the more we love the soundtrack! Just in case you haven't had a chance to check it out here is just a little description about it:

"The Squeakquel Movie Soundtrack is great entertainment for both kids and parents. Featuring chipmunk'd renditions of classics from Beyonce, Katy Perry, the Bee Gees and many more, Alvin, Simon, Theodore and their girlfriends, The Chipettes, provide hours of fun for everyone."

It really does provide hours of fun and the kids will love it. You may think, this is just another CD, well it's not. Let me be the first to let you know, this CD will get your kids up and moving. It will be a great way for them to use their gross motor skills. This CD had my boys dancing and jumping and when they heard "You Spin Me Round" they were spinning! This CD not only helps develop gross motor skills, it also will help develop their memory as they want to remember the words to the songs. I find as an adult I can pick up quick on the words to songs, but for the little guys they must work at it, but I can tell each time they listen they have picked up a new word.



Don't forget you can purchase your own CD for your little ones at Amazon.com or download it from iTunes!


Disclosure:
I did receive a copy of the Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel from Word of Mouth Marketing. I will be receiving some compensation for my time, however this is my own honest opinion and in no way are swayed because of the compensation or free soundtrack.

No comments: