Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

This weeks Thankful Thursday is one that I have been waiting on, you ask oh what is it?

It was my much needed Easter break and Spring! (Which I think is finally here!)

I was off from work Monday and Tuesday of this week, yes I got some much needed things done around the house and enjoyed the nice sun that was out. We even cleaned up the patio furniture and broke out the grill. Let me just say, I had to use it too! I love to use the grill, it's so fast and easy to use. I marinated some pork chops in Italian Salad Dressing all day then grilled them and they turned out so good and they are healthy for you. Our good friends Brantley and Christina gave us this idea when we went camping together last summer.

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter and you are getting some nice weather your way!

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.