Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!



I can't believe it's already 2011. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has had a great start to the New Year. I feel like this past year went by in a blink of an eye. The older I get the faster time goes, and of course I was warned of this when I was younger.

I think back from time to time when was younger when I would complain how I wished I was older, so I could have more freedom. I can hear my mother now "Don't wish your life away; you will be there before you know it. Then it will go by in a blink of an eye, the older you get the faster it will go by." Oh how true this is and I thought my Mom didn't know what she was talking about. ;o)

It's amazing how when you are younger you think time is going by so slow and you can't wait to grow up, then as an adult you wish you could go back and be a child. All I can say is enjoy your time with your children they grow up way to fast, just like my Mom told me.

May God bless you this upcoming year!

No comments: