Thursday, December 23, 2010

V: Season One on DVD


Do you watch the V on ABC? I can't believe a new season is starting already, Tuesday, January 4th.
This past season was a great one, that makes you wonder what is out there. How do you think you would respond if visitors would land in your town? Not that I think it would happen, that's for sure. I would be a little worried and would be scared of what else is to come, not sure how I would react until it happened, but like I said I don't see it happening any time soon. ;o)
The show is a great show, and if you haven't seen it you should check it out. You can even watch recaps online here. If you already love the show the first season is already out on DVD and would make an excellent Christmas present! It would be a great way to recap over the show before the new season starts.
What are you waiting for, time is running out visit http://bit.ly/e6ABTG to pick up your set before the Season 2 Premiere!
Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote V: The Complete First Season on DVD. You can purchase a copy here: http://bit.ly/e6ABTG.

No comments: