Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cards

It is hard to believe that it is time for Christmas. It’s my favorite time of the year though, decorating the tree, house, and even my office at work. One thing that came to mind the other day is I still haven’t done my Christmas cards and it’s that time of year again! I told myself I would have them done by now and mailed, however that is not the case. I usually am on the ball and have them printed by the first of December, however with me working full time, going to school 3/4 time, and having a family, I am just behind.

Have you already sent yours out? Are you already starting to receive them in the mail? We received our first one this week, so I know that I am behind. When it comes to spending money I know that I want to get a good quality, as a lot of family and friends hold on to the pictures that I send out on our Christmas cards. It’s the one time of year that they can see how much the boys have grown and changed. That is why this year I have chosen Shutterfly.com, I have used them in the past and they have a quality I can’t pass up all they have to offer.

Personally for me, I love the ones that say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. With some companies they are hard to come by, but that is not the case with Sutterfly.


They have you covered in every way, as they have so much to offer besides cards. Have you ever thought of having a New Years Party and need invitations? Well shop no more, go on over to Shutterfly.com!

While you are there you can make a great present for your family or special friend. Have you ever thought of making a calendar as a gift? It would be great gift for the grandparents. They have so many designs to choose from on Shutterfly.com and they are at such a great price.

No comments: