Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Around the house....

I have come to wonder about the people who lived there before us. Small things have come to my attention about their taste for things. I know after living in this house for three years it's time to do some updates. The thing that gets me is why has it taken three years for this to hit me?

Take for instants the chandelier in our dining area, UGLY! Now you go and ask my mom she would tell you a different story. I am for sure going to change it out very soon, but I can't decide on what I want to put in its place. I have really thought about doing a couple wall sconces; however my husband is not excited about that idea. I can hear most women now, it's your kitchen or dining room why does it matter what your husband likes. It just does to me, and I want us to agree on what we are going to replace it with.

In the past week my husband changed out all our doorknobs, so I think we will have to get moving on this idea of getting down the dreaded chandelier. Guess you can say we are making small updated changes around our house.




No comments: