Thursday, March 3, 2011

Music - Pretty Little Liars

How does music make you feel? It's amazing how music can brighten your day just by listening to an upbeat song. Or how about hearing a song that has lyrics that just rip your heart out and make you cry. I think most of us have a songs that do this to us and it's great that we can say that we can listen to a song and connect to it in some way.

On my own iPod you will find a mix of music:
  1. All I want to do by Sugarland
  2. True Colors by Cindy Lauper
  3. If I die Young by The Band Perry
  4. The Rose by Bette Midler
  5. Piano Man by Billy Joel



Catch Pretty Little Liars Mondays 8/7c on ABC Family, and visit iTunes to preview songs and pick up a copy of the album here: http://bit.ly/e2S527 .




Disclosure: : “I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote the Pretty Little Liars Soundtrack."

No comments: