Thursday, July 28, 2011

Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD/ Blu-Ray

"The creators of Supernatural were able to construct an animated world in which there were no boundaries. This new look into Supernatural brings new perspective to the show. From adding color, intensity and action to scenes, to vivid images of horrifying demons, the medium does not disappoint."



As life unfolds before us, way too often take things for granted. It wasn’t until almost two months ago that something major happened to me. What happened shook my core; it made me really look at life in a new prospective. I think often people go about life way to fast; they don’t take a moment to stop and smell the roses until it’s too late. Or until something happens that makes them wake up and see things in a new light.

If my life was developed into a story, I would want it to be told on film. Yes, animation is very cool, as it has no boundaries. In an animation there is always room to come up with new ideas and even new characters. With my life it’s real and that is how I would want it shown on film.

Order your copy of Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD or Blu-Ray here today!


Disclosure: "I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD/Blu-Ray."

No comments: