Friday, July 29, 2011

DaGeDar Review






What? How do you even pronounce that? DaGeDar (DAH-geh-DAAR). That was the comment from my oldest son when the package arrived in the mail.





Both boys waited as I opened the box to see what was inside. The boys wanted to dig right in and play.


Lets just say they were a hit! The kids played with them and I know this will be at the top of all the boys Christmas list this year. One of the things I found that was great as a mom, was that non of the DaGeDar items required batteries. When I am looking for a toy now days, I watch for non battery operated items most of the time. Also, the balls are great for trading, they can meet up with friends and trade them like cards.
































It was great to see all the boys taking turns to see who could get their ball to land just right in the bowl.




Disclosure:
I did receive DaGeDar balls, track & accessories from Mom Select. The opinions in this post are my own, and I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. I was asked by the parents of the other attending boys to not take pictures, which I will always gladly do. :)

No comments: