Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD/ Blu-Ray


"In order for the creators of the show to develop a new animated world, some characters had to go through a makeover to fit the feel of the new environments."

If I could makeover myself in order to explore new situations, I believe I would go back in time. In time to the early 1900's, I would want to go back to when my grandmother grew up and even my father in the early 1940's. Just so I could experience those times, growing up on a farm. Don't get me wrong, I grew up on a farm, but it still wasn't the same as when they grew up. My father worked outside the home to take care of us, the difference is that my grandfather did not.

Everything my grandmother and grandfather did was farm, they raised 10 children on this farm. The kids walked over a mile to school, and when they where not in school they where home farming. My father the baby of the 10 did not even see a colored t.v. until he was almost 10 years old. Even when he met my mother they still used an out house. Today I can hear my old son say "Mom what's an out house." I feel that I lived a simple life growing up, and still do. However I know back then they faced more challenges than we do today, even though we think times are hard now, but it was the real simple life.


Order your copy of Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD or Blu-Ray here today!


Disclosure: "I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD/Blu-Ray."

No comments: