Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two and a Half Men Season Eight on DVD


What can I say, I have really enjoyed watching Two and Half Men. My husband and I have enjoyed it for a several seasons now, it's a great way to relax and sit back and laugh.

In episode 11, Alan wants to get Lindsey a nice birthday present but is out of money. As a result, he comes up with different schemes to get the funds one of which involved him giving massages in the mall.

I don't know about you, but I can't say that I have given massages in the mall. I have had a funny job in the past though, well at the time I didn't think it was funny. Looking back it was, I worked for the local outlet mall that had a Hanes Bali store. As most of you know we sold underwear, bras, hosiery and some clothing. Needless to say I had to have a tape measure around my neck and measure ladies for their correct size bra. I almost hated to work at this job, esp. on the weekend when I knew we would be busy. I am not sure if you have ever been measured, but at the age of 17 it was a little much for me with some older ladies. ;o)

What about you, have you held down any funny jobs in the past? Have you ever followed through on an entrepreneurial venture? If so, how did it go?

Get your copy of Two and Half Mean Season Eight on DVD today!


“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Two and a Half Men Season Eight on DVD."


No comments: