Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two and a Half Men Season Eight on DVD



On Two and a Half Men Alan is Jake's father, but Jake often looks up to his uncle Charlie the most. Did you have someone who you looked up to as a child?

For me it was my grandmother, she was and is someone that I hold near and dear to my heart. My grandmother raised 10 children, my father being the baby, and thus I was the baby grandchild. I can say my grandmother was an older grandmother compared to most, as she was 71 when I was born. However, I became very close to her and she was my 2nd mother. I learned so much from her like cooking, but I also learned so much about her childhood. Today when I am cooking I often think of her and wished my boys could have known her. I too think about her when I am stringing beans, as I sat a many summers at her kitchen table helping her string beans.

Get your copy of Two and Half Mean Season Eight on DVD today!


“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Two and a Half Men Season Eight on DVD."



No comments: