Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Two and a Half Men Season Eight on DVD


Two and a Half Men: The Complete Eighth Season... by thewbdotcom


In Season 8, Episode 11, Alan can't afford a birthday gift for Lyndsey. He tries to raise money by offering massages at the mall but blows his earnings on a pearl necklace made of mints. Alan considers dipping into Jake's college fund but resorts to stealing a pair of earrings from Judith and has to think quickly to hide Lyndsey's new earrings when both show up at the same restaurant.

I can't say that I have ever really done anything that crazy when it comes to getting a gift for someone, nor do I know anyone who has. I can say that after having some birthday parties for my boys, I have looked back and thought I could have got by with not doing as much.

Have you ever gotten yourself into destitute & desperate situations like Alan from Two and a Half Men? You have to see how out-of-control things get on the Eighth Season of Two and a Half Men, available here.

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Two and a Half Men Season Eight on DVD."

No comments: