Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fleischmann's Simply Homemade MommyParties Review!

I love homemade bread, but lets be honest here who has the time to make it? Well I do make biscuits, but that's about as good as it gets. I don't have time for the yeast to rise and the whole process. Fleischmann's have come up with the best thing for us working parents that still want fresh bread.



Fleischmann's Simploy Homemade No Knead Bread Mix is so easy to make. All you do is stir it together, let it rise, then bake it! How simple, just like the title says Simply Homemade!



The breads come in four delicious flavors:
Country White
Stoneground Wheat
Multi-Grain
Italian Herb

This bread was so easy to make and my guest loved the bread. I was glad to be able to share this bread with them and the coupons and oven mitts. Thanks to MommyParties for providing the bread kits and oven mitts!

Disclosure: I did receive the items stated above as as part of a promotional program with MommyParties. All thoughts and opinions are of my own and guest.

No comments: