Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One Tree Hill Season Nine on DVD/UltraViolet

One great thing about One Tree Hill is that I can personally relate to so many things going on in the show. Which I think a lot of people can. In season nine there is a load of new challenges for One Tree Hill characters. Brooke & Julian deal with being new parents, Haley tries to find Nathan who was kidnapped and Clay finds himself sleepwalking and forgetting periods of time. How many of you can relate? I know I sure can. Personally I can remember after my first son was born and we brought him home, I thought they really did just turn us loose with a baby. No more nurses to help out, we were all on our own, and we made it! :)


“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Nine on DVD." Preorder the DVD, available 4/10!

No comments: