Monday, April 2, 2012

One Tree Hill: The Complete Ninth Season on DVD/UltraViolet


One Tree Hill is one show that I never really watched until several seasons had pasted. It was at that time the show that all my coworkers were talking about and I had no clue as to what was going on. I started watching reruns and it got me hooked right away. I am so glad that the seasons are now on DVD so when I have time I can watch them at my speed.
Throughout the series, we have seen Brooke grow from a wild and generally carefree girl to a mature and grounded young woman. In Season 9, Brooke is now a mother to twin boys and is excited for her futer with her husband Julian. Like Brooke's character we all didn’t magically transform overnight into a mature adult. We have all been there and done that we have learned from our mistakes and moved forward from them, it is all how we become adults just as Brooke has.
“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Nine on DVD." Preorder the DVD, available 4/10!

No comments: