Monday, January 12, 2009

My Little One is Growing Up!


It's hard to believe that Chandler will soon be six months old. Boy how time flies by when you are having fun! It seems like yesterday calling Brad because I had just took the test and it was positive. We had been waiting for a gift from God for some time then, and boy what a blessing he has been.
The pregnancy was easy, not as easy as my first, but I would say easy. Looking back it seems like it took forever to go from 5 weeks to 20 weeks, then after 20 weeks it flew by. Since Chandler was born it really has flown by, my BFF Jen keeps Chandler for us. Jen is such a Godsend to our family, not just by keeping Chandler but just by being there anytime I need her. Today Jen sent me a IM saying that Chandler had rolled from this back to his stomach. Brad and I were just talking about this yesterday. Chandler does very well from his stomach to back, but had not attempted it the other way around. We could tell it would be any day now and today was the day. I am so excited he is learning new things, but then again I am saddened by the thoughts of it. It want be long he will be crawling, he is already sitting up for about 10 sec. by himself. It want be long that my baby will no long be a baby.

2 comments:

Nell said...

He is adorable. I can't believe it's been 6 months! Seems like just yesterday Jen started watching him.

Nell

Jen @ One Moms World said...

He is growing up soooo fast. Thank you for letting me a part of his life. He's a cutie :)