Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh My....

How would you like to win a Diamond Ring?

Who wouldn’t want to right? I have come across a great deal that SoKoBe.com. At SoKoBe.com they are giving away a SoKoBe diamond ring with a retail price of $4,600. They are also giving away ½ carat diamond stud earrings with a retail price of $1,400, and ½ carat diamond stud earrings with a retail price of $650.00.

How I would love to win a diamond ring, see I am a country girl, never really had any fancy jewelry. My husband and I got married young, very young and he could not afford a nice ring like this for me. Yea, it’s every girls dream to have your man to propose to you with this rock of a ring. I love my ring Brad gave me, and will always cherish it. It would be nice to have a ring like this to show off though.

The reasons I feel I deserve having a ring like this, is simply b/c like I said I got married really young at the age of 17, had my first child by the time I was 18. We have been married for 10 years, working our way to 11 years. Is that not enough of a reason? ;)

Brad and I have worked our butts off; and no one can tell us otherwise. In the time span that we have been together we have seen very hard times, and good times. We have a beautiful home, with two wonderful sons, all the things we need in life and want. We both work full time outside of the home to take care of our family. When I am not working outside the home I am always busy being a mom at home. Cooking, cleaning, and doing the things that never seem to end.

Now you say how can I win tell me more? All you have to do is write in 300 words or more on your own website as why you deserve to win a diamond ring from them. Then go to SoKobe.com and let them know you did it. Now how easy is that?

Good luck!

2 comments:

SoKoBe - Josh said...

Thanks for the entry Cindy we have got you entered. Best of luck to you and thanks for sharing your story with us.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Hope you win!