Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rain, Rain

Isn't the saying "April showers bring May flowers." I am beginning to wonder if someone forgot to tell Mother Nature that it's now May. I am ready for the April showers to go away. They seem to have come last week, and are here to stay. I love to go meet up with my best friend Jen and go for a afternoon walk, however we have been rained out of our walks and even rained on. ; )

Don't get me wrong, I know that we need the rain very badly. I can just remember summer before last how dry everything was and how badly we prayed for rain. So, I will not say the saying of " Rain, Rain go away and come back another day." Rain you can stay just come in the mornings while I am at work, I think that would be best. : )

4 comments:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Well you know the girls did have a blast in the rain with Dev LOL that evening. They even had to come home and tell Scott about his soup he was making in the rain. He cracks me up so much :).

Yea I know we need the rain but its getting irritating it just keeping on in the evenings :(

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

We are in for a couple of days of rain, but then the long range forecast looks full of sun. Hope the sun finds you soon!

Debbie said...

You and me both! I am sick of them.

Nell said...

We were getting rain a lot... had a brief shower today, but most of the day was awesome! We got out and enjoyed ourselves.

Nell