Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year is off to a good start.

I was looking and I have not posted since December 8th, I have been so busy with the holidays and the kids being out of school and daycare that I have not had a moment to do anything.

We had a wonderful Christmas and so far so good, we are off to a great New Year. This past Christmas is one that I will never forget and I don't think any of us here in the NC mountains will forget any time soon. It all started on the 18th of December, it snowed about 14inches, then on Christmas day we had a very bad ice storm and we lost power for 3 days. The ice storm put our county in a state of emergency. My mom and dad where actually out of power for 5 days. So it's been an eventful past couple of weeks. The thing is we still are getting snow and the temps are in the single digits and wind chills below zero.

So how many of you out there do New Years Resolutions? I am one to do it, I love the fresh start to a new year. I usually do well with them too. I have several but my main goal is to loose 15-20 lbs. I started doing weight watchers once again on December 29th, I wanted to get a jump at it. This week I am proud to say I have lost 3.2lbs, and can't wait to see what next weeks weigh in brings. I know I can get to my goal and will get to my goal. I would like to be at my final goal by April 2nd, our 11th Anniversary. I received money for Christmas and I am holding on to it, as I want to have a shopping day with that money.

Starting next Tuesday I will do my weigh in of how much I have lost and try to share a wonderful healthy weight watchers recipe with you all.

1 comment:

The Happy Little Wren said...

Cute Blog! Following from MBC... I would love it if you would follow me too!