Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I know it's a little early yet for Valentines Day, but I wanted to share with you a wonderful opportunity for you to win a basketful of goodies from Skin MD Natural. This is full of wonderful things for yourself or to share with that special someone in your life.



The prize basket is valued at $100 and contains the following:
- Bottle of Skin MD Natural shielding lotion
- Bottle of Skin MD Natural + SPF 15 shielding lotion
- One pound of See's dark assorted chocolates
- Pack of Starbucks VIA Ready brew coffee pouches
- Kiss Me coffee mug
- A Cuddly teddy bear
- Lollipop Bouquet

All you need to do to get entered is click here. I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck!

1 comment:

mudmama said...

I just entered- thanks!
By the way- I have a valentine wreath on my door right now- helps beat winter doldrums! :)