Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weigh In Tuesday

Today was my 2nd weigh in and I am excited to say I lost 1 pound. I would have loved for this number to have been a little higher, but I am going to say it's a loss and that's what matters! It's another pound gone and I am excited about it. Last night I started back my walking on the treadmill so I hope to see some great results come next weeks weigh in.

The recipe that I want to share with you today is Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins. They are only 2 points per muffin. My husband and older son just love them too.

1 (18oz) box spice cake mix
1 (15oz) can of Pure Pumpkin
1/2 cup of water

Mix well and place in your muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 min. (Note: I have seen some recipes that call for more what up to a cup. The points value does not change if you add more or even less.)

No comments: