Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Break...

Who doesn't need a break every once in a while? I mean a real break, well I can say that I have been on a break and I am ready to get back into blogging and the social media world.

Let me bring you up to date on what's been going on with me. If you don't know it I started going back to school last spring, I only started with one class as I work full time outside of the home plus with life in general I didn't want to bite off to much at once. Summer came and I did the same then, I thought okay I can handle this and I signed up for 8 credit hours this semester and so far so good. It is taking a lot of time and effort but I know I can and will do this.

I am also doing weight watchers again full steam, I started back last week and I am happy to report that I lost 2.2lbs this past week. Although, I am not really focused on a number this time, I am just going to do this and see where it gets me. I am focused more on the size of my clothes and just toning up all over.

On a negative note, I have been under the weather as I learned I had strep throat over the holiday. :o( I can say at least I can swallow now, which is a plus.

I hope you all are doing great and I am glad to be back!

2 comments:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Welcome back my dear friend! :-)

free shed plans said...

you have a great blog,very interesting thank you
for sharing this to all readers I love to read it again and again
thank you

http://www.efreeshedplans.com