Friday, September 24, 2010

The New Adventures of Old Christine


How far would you go for your child? Like I have said before there have been times that I have felt like Christine with some of the moms at my sons school. I have wanted to be like Christine many times and say something like she would, however that's not the Christian in me and I will not stoop to there level even though it has crossed my mind.

I guess really I can't say that I have done anything major for my son, but if push come to shove and it involved my son I would be there for him.

Over all I think in some fashion all us moms can relate in some way to Christine and if you haven't seen the show you should! It's a great show to watch and maybe have some personal time to relax and laugh.

Tune in to "The New Adventures of Old Christine" 5 days a week! Check out http://www.oldchristineweekdays.com/listings/ to find your local show times.

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'The New Adventures of Old Christine'

No comments: